Saturday, July 07, 2007

Houston we have a problem

There I was, sitting at my notebook, getting ready to write the last two hundred or so words of Til the Moon Fails, when it hit me - the reason why I've been finding it so hard to finish the last section. I know the first draft didn't go so well, but since I've started it again I have been happy with it and the progress has been good. Until I got to the last section and things started to drag again. I thought it was because I didn't want to say goodbye to Hans and Janna, but reading what I have written of the section, I realise where I have gone wrong. It is just too depressing! This isn't how I want to end the trilogy - on a down note. So, much as I want to type 'The End', I think I'm going to have to start the last section again.

No comments: