Thursday, December 28, 2006

So, the six months are over...

and what have I done? Well, quite a lot actually. I have finished In Search of the Moon, Written a good chunk of Til The Moon Fails and written a complete novel in 7 Days in Hell. A lot of people have commented on the fact that my six months are over and have asked what I am going to do now. The answer is - keep on writing! It has been a really great six months and I am so thankful that I was given the opportunity to do this. I hope that I will begin making money from writing in 2007 as well as continue to love doing what I am doing and getting lots done!

Thank you to all the people who have helped me and supported me over the last six months. You are all stars and I love you (you know who you are!)

All the best, Iseult

No comments: