Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was born in September!

I was browsing www.blogthings.com and I tried out the find your true month quiz. Turns out I was born in my true month. Go figure. Here is what they told me, for anyone who is interested.


Your True Birth Month Is September

Thinking
Sensitive
Secretive
Systematic
Understanding
Good memory
Calm and cool
Does work well
Likes to criticize
Loves wide things
Kind and sympathetic
Hardly shows emotions
Concerned and detailed
Able to motivate oneself
Suave and compromising
Clever and knowledgeable
Quiet but able to talk well
Tends to bottle up feelings
Loves to look for information
Trustworthy, loyal and honest
Careful, cautious and organized
Choosy especially in relationships
Loves sports, leisure and traveling
Must control oneself when criticizing
Likes to point out people's mistakes

3 comments:

Valpot said...

***Your True Birth Month Is June***


Fussy
Abiding
Friendly
Stubborn
Talkative
Sensitive
Executive
Hesitating
Easily hurt
Active mind
Easily bored
Daydreamer
Loves to joke
Tends to delay
Temperamental
Brand conscious
Loves to dress up
Having lots of ideas
Good debating skills
Funny and humorous
Thinks far with vision
Prone to getting colds
Polite and soft-spoken
Able to show character
Seldom show emotions
Knows how to make friends
Easily influenced by kindness
Takes time to recover when hurt
Choosy and always wants the best
Those who love me are enemies; Those who hate me are friends


What's Your True Birth Month?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourtruebirthmonthquiz/

Valpot said...

The above is what I got!

Inkpot said...

Wow, we'll have to celebrate your true birth month in June then! Two birthdays for you this year! (sorry I got September now)