Thursday, August 23, 2007

I HAVE A NIECE

WELCOME to my brand new little niece who was born this evening to proud parents, Simon and Danielle. Today is St. Rose of Lima's feast day, so she has a beautiful patron saint. Being born on a Thursday means she is destined to go far. She also shares her birthday with famous people such as Gene Kelly and River Phoenix. Of course, none of this matters to her at the moment. She is only a little thing (under 6lbs) and is probably still struggling to make sense of why she has so much more room to move around in. I am going to visit the family tomorrow, so I'll let you know when I know more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see her. take pics and post them on your blog.

Broken Wing said...

its wonderful news:-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, post a photo!