Saturday, March 29, 2008

Review of Week 24th - 29th March

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO Hoofpot and

Valpot



HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK TO



Woozer, who reached the grand old age of 15! Way to go Woozer, I thought you wouldn't make it but you proved me wrong. You can't knock the rockie spirit.

and



Mal... er, I mean Nathan Fillion. Hope you had a good one Nathan.


WRITING

Writing was ok this week. I wrote about 3000 words, 3 short stories and submitted to one competitions.




GOALS

Tomorrow I am climbing the Sugar Loaf (a big hill in Dublin) with Valpot and Pinky. It is my goal for March (remember the fun new things I was going to do every month? January it was Badminton and February it was Bowling?) so I hope the weather stays fine and we have a good time.

3 comments:

Malice Blackheart said...

Mal rocks!

Valpot said...

Arrgh...

Inkpot said...

To Malice, Mal is shiny all right!
To Valpot, why the pirate impersonation?