Monday, July 03, 2006

Probably the stupidest person alive

I was trying to get rid of an old version of messenger on my PC and instead I removed everything important from it, and for some reason I can't install them again even though I have the installation disk. I just want to cry. Great start to my writing career. I wish Valerie was here so she could fix it up for me. She is a real computer whiz. To top things off, we purchased a domain name for the Nodpots, but the existing website wasn't transferred, so it looks like there is going to be a lot of hard work ahead for me and Marvin. And my office isn't ready yet (my friend Pat is painting the spare room so I can use it for my writing) but I hope to move into it tomorrow. I have to write in my bedroom today. Feeling very low at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be some kind of mood maniac, swinging from highs to lows? Look how enthusiastic you were yesterday! Who needs an office (though it's nice!) Mungo doesn't have one - and look what he has accomplished!