Sunday, August 03, 2008

Writing Up Date

I have two pieces of good news to blog about today. First off, Alienskin Magazine. It has been years in the making, it was my first accepted work and first paid fiction sale and finally it is here, online, for all to read. It even has a really cool graphic to go with it and everything. I am so excited I could jump write (heehee) out of my skin. And to make it even better, it is in the anniversary edition of Alienskin Magazine. All those years ago when I first found it on the net - when it was still a monthly publication - and I dreamed of having a story in it, I never thought I would actually be in the anniversary edition no less. Go check it out now, be horrified and then come back and tell me what you think. It will only be online for two months, so snap it up while you still can. Click on the links above or here to access my story. My second piece of good news is that Invisible Ink Anthology 2 is finally for sale! Yes, dear readers this month you have not one but TWO of my stories to delight and entertain you. Pop on over to Baineth publishers and order your copy of the anthology now, read it when it arrives and then VOTE FOR MY STORY. There is a possible £1,000 prize and publishing deal in it for me if my story wins first prize as voted by you, dear readers, so help me get to that magic first place. Love and light, the Inkpot.

2 comments:

Valpot said...

Congratulations on both of these, Inkpot!

I must buy my copy of Invisible Ink and get voting!

Read and loved your story in ALienskin! It's excellent.

Looking forward to more publishing success!

Inkpot said...

Thanks Valpot. I've my copy of Invisible Ink ordered and can't wait for it to arrive!