I thought I better blog about the Blog Improvement Project as I haven't mentioned it in a while and I still have to do my brainstorming, which was the last task. However, more about that next week. I'm here to talk about blog post bingo.
A little while ago Kim set a challenge. Us BIPers had two weeks to mix up our blog posts. The suggested post topics were
1. A link post
2. A short post - less than 200 words
3. A list post
4. An opinion post
5. A poll or question post
6. A how to post
7. A long post - over 700 words
8. A review post
9. A definition post
10. A free space post
We had until midnight tonight to include as many posts from the list as possible and there are prizes for those who posted the most list items.
Now, I didn't do very well in the last two weeks. Here are the posts that I feel qualify:
1. Link Post - Blogs of Note
2. Short Post - Sunday Toon (much less than 200 words, but it does have a picture)
3. List post - The Books I'm Not Reading this Week
4. Long post - My interview with Spencer L Casey, Author of the Month
I think blog post bingo is a great idea and I even though I didn't post about all ten items on the list, they have given me ideas for future posts. If you have any post ideas you would like to see for a special Inkpot post bingo, let me know.