Thursday, February 05, 2009

Blogs of Note

Here are a couple of blogs I thought you might be interested in checking out:-
I helped start this blog up while I was down in Cork, so I have a personal interest in directing my readers to it! :) Check it out to read some funny songs and poetry about blogging, as well as finding out more about the wonderful woman who runs the retreat (and some of the other writers and artists who have been there over the years).
Erica has very kindly featured me in her Writer's Write spotlight this week. You should check out her write up about me, it's really nice. And drop her a comment too, I'm sure she'd like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed that you spent your writing retreat upgrading the whole system of the place you are in. You are obviously multi talented!!

Inkpot said...

Thanks Anon, you're the best!

SSQuo said...

Loved the Blog Off and especially -
But Iseult's a wizard
She doesn't feel pain,
When it comes to all Blogging,
She'll teach Sue the game.

And teach her you did. Great job!:)

Re. Anam Cara, I didnt know that places like this existed. I work with a music composer, and often he would shoot me an email saying that he was taking off to the cabin to do some composing. I always found it very fascinating - I think I want to head off on one of these trips myself, perhaps on a shadowing project since I dont really have a book I am working on!:(

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Eric Indiana said...

Here's a poem about the urge to blog: http://daisybrain.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/i-should-probably-blog/