Friday, December 05, 2008

Submission Contest

My submission contest with ionafey is over and I won! It was a close run race with ionafey taking a quick lead. However my tortoise like speed helped me to catch up with her and we ended up in a photo finish, with me winning by a nose. I hereby choose to exercise my bragging rights:
I AM THE WINNER!!!!!
Yay. Go me. :)
I have some more good news. One of my November stories has been accepted by Six Sentences and will be published there on Saturday 13th. I'll put up the link when it is available. In the meantime, you should head over to Six Sentences and have a mooch around. The folks there are nice and the stories are interesting. You might even join in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!! Keep those publications coming!

Spider42 said...

Congrats and congrats again inkpot!
Look forward to reading it and will definately be checking out six sentences. thanks and as always, Cheers..

Inkpot said...

Thanks Anon, will do.

Thanks Dude. I'll post a link on the 13th.

Ionafey said...

LOL, I didn't even see this post. I do concede defeat, but it was close. Had it not bee for work and illness, I so would have won! We need to do it again, but the muscles of creativity must rest. Next week, maybe? We can try for ten this time. Whoa!

Inkpot said...

I don't know how I won, Ionafey. You had it in the bag, it was very close. We'll have to try for ten next time all right. I'll let you know when I'm ready for round two. I'm still reeling from round one! :)