Monday, April 07, 2008

1st Fiction Sale

I love Alienskin. No, I really do LOVE ALIENSKIN. Seldom has there been an ezine with such good taste and discernment. In this day and age of cutthroat publishing they encourage new writers, they take the time to give feedback on your story when they reject it and they provide a platform for quality Science Fiction, Horror and Fantasy tales.

THEY ALSO HAVE ACCEPTED ONE OF MY STORIES!

I got the email through this morning. They want to publish my horror story 'Who's for Dinner?' in their August/September issue. It will be a long but worthwhile wait and hopefully I will have more acceptances by the time my name hits the web in lights. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngratulations!!! Publication!!! its brilliant- not before time of course for someone so brilliant!!! keep it coming, let it gather momentum, let it snow ball, let it escelate (just read that phoenetically):-)

Random York said...

Congratulations on your publishing! I hope you get many more! Thanks for visiting my art blog-
John

Inkpot said...

To Anon and John - thanks for you congratulations and kind comments. It is good to hear from you. :)

Valpot said...

Well done, CONGRATULATIONS for your glorious victory - I mean, acceptance! The first of MANY!

Inkpot said...

Thanks Valpot. Now wait, now wait, give credit where it's due. Alot of the glory goes to you - PUBLISHED WRITER! :)