L R Bonehill has very kindly awarded my blog the Honest Scrap Award. Check out his blog here and his beautifully horrifying short story 'In the Garden' here, in 52 Stitches.
The Award and Rules:
This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.
The rules are as follows:
1. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
2. Choose a minimum of 5 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have five friends. Show the five random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
I'm not going to follow rule 2 and pass on this award because it is MINE, ALL MINE! but also because I know that some people don't like receiving blog awards (silly people) :). However, I am honoured L R, thank you.
As for rule 3 - ten honest things? Really? Oh, ok...
1. I was home schooled for most of my life because of illness.
2. I really want to get a tattoo.
3. I used to have a dwarf rabbit who was great friends with my two cats and dog and played with them all the time.
4. I started watching horror films when I was 3.
5. I'm the youngest of ten children.
6. My favourite game as a child was pretending to be a wolf or a panther and hunting people.
7. When I'm rich I'll use my money to travel the world and explore cryptozoological sights and take photographs of long thought to be extinct animals.
8. I have a plan in place for when the zombies take over the world.
9. I'm allergic to Tommy Girl perfume.
10. The song Dela by Johnny Clegg and Savuka (from the movie George of the Jungle) always makes me smile.