Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tweet the Meat

As soon as Twitter opened its virtual doors a whole host of Twitter based zines started up. Tweet the Meat is a horror fiction market publishing Twitter only stories. It is accepting submissions from today (only accepts submissions at the weekend) and will launch officially in May. It publishes horror/surreal tales of 140 characters or less. The payment is $1 per story, which isn't bad.
To read submission guidelines, visit their blog here.
To read some sample tweets or follow them, visit their Twitter account here.

4 comments:

DNOTY2007 said...

I love your twitters, but I'm not so sure about the value of such a short tale. I'm really surprised they are a paying market!!

Casey Freeland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey Freeland said...

This is the second I've seen of something like this. Hint fiction. I'm torn. At first I was excited, but 140 characters, which is about rig.....

L.R. Bonehill said...

Sounds good fun - time to get tweeting.