Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What car?

Pinky let me borrow her Megane Coupe convertible the other day. Man, that is a nice car to drive (Pinky's model not pictured). I'm used to driving the Clio and, while it is a decent car, I had forgotten what a difference the extra price tag makes. Smooth road holding, excellent suspension, feather light controls, automatic lights, key card ignition. I could drive that car all day. Yeah, Baby. It reminded me that driving can also be fun, something I'd forgotten since my accident.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely car!

Unknown said...

That's it Inky! give up your dreams and sell cars instead!

Giving you ideas to serve you better :)

DNOTY2007 said...

Nice car, alright!

SSQuo said...

Accident? When? How? Did I miss that, or were we not aware of the each others existence when this happened??

Unknown said...

She was attacked by evil fairies on her way back from Anam Cara, in the snow.

SSQuo said...

Hmm clearly I missed that! :(